Friday, April 1, 2011

All Tangled up!


My daughter loves the new Disney princess Rapunzel. We never had the chance to see the movie in theaters, so we were very excited that it was just released on dvd. My daughter has been watching it non stop since I picked it up the other day. She kept trying to find things around the house that looked like Rapunzel's hair. I caught her with my yellow measuring tape and a yellow blanket. So I remembered that I had some extra yellow yarn in my craft supplies. I took the top of a 30 Gallon storage bin and I wrapped the yarn around the longest end. I wrapped it over and over again till all the yarn was gone. I then tided it at the top in a knot and braided it. It isn't super fancy but it works and my daughter is very excited about it. About 10 mins after attaching it to her ponytail she walked back in to our bedroom to show me that she had her Cinderella dress on and a frying pan from her play kitchen. I laughed so hard. She looked right at me and pointed the frying pan at me just like Rapunzel does in the movie. She is very cute!


Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! What a cute little character :) Lily kept saying: "Best day EVER!!" Fun movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I would have LOVED that when I was her age! Way to go the extra mile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute idea!!! My Ella is obsessed with all things Tangled. I LOVE the photo of your little Ella with the frying pan. Too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...